12 December 2018

About that fleece sale...Bathrobes for the Girlies


Every year after Thanksgiving, Joann's Fabrics has a huge sale, especially fleece fabric. This is the first time I've taken advantage and I decided to make warm, fuzzy bathrobes for Chloe and Natalie to take to them in Idaho. Chloe is very much into Harry Potter. I called and let her mom know that the Harry Potter print available was kind of bold and a bit masculine, but she assured me that the girl loves H.P. and the color red.  As for Natalie, she loves rainbows and unicorns and bright cheerful colors; voila! All done and ready to pack in my suitcase to take on our visit. This grandma won't go empty-handed.

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful! The bathrobes will be a warm hug from grandma every time the girls put them on.

    ReplyDelete