19 November 2017

It's a bag...and I'm all over the place

Come November, my mindset switched direction, thinking of soft quilty things as well as gifts to knit and sew for the holiday season. I will set aside garment sewing until after the holidays...that is, with the exception of the warm sweater that I promised to sew for hubby, and also a nice knit top to wear for Christmas...something like that. Digging through, while organizing my closet-full of fabrics, I came across a half-finished project which, until two days ago, amounted to only a couple of rows of charm squares sewn together. Pictured: It's a bag! Just have to pop in the lining and I'm done with this one. See the little embroidered face? I did that and only note it because...well, I love that face : )
front side
back side

No comments:

Post a Comment